How to contact Val by videophone ;-)

Thu Nov 10 18:46:53 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 10, 2005

Dear SW Listers!
As you know, there is a new technology that is changing telephone
communication around the world...the D-Link videophone!!

Daniel Noelpp, in Switzerland, just tested my videophone today, and
we could see each other clearly...I am on the other side of the world
from Daniel, in California...The new D-Link videophones are amazing!
Thank you, Daniel, for your help ;-)

If any of you would like to visit with me by videophone, write to me
privately for an appointment.

Here are my videophone numbers:

Valerie Sutton on
D-Link Videophone

Fixed IP:
66.27.57.178

or
val.go-vp.net

I do not have my videophone on all day, so that is why an appointment
will be necessary.

I look forward to seeing List members face-to-face...It will be
exciting to meet you in a different way...smile...

Val ;-)
sutton at signwriting.org