FRENCH-BELGIUM Sign for FORD

Fri Nov 11 23:57:25 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 11, 2005

  Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> I don't agree, the arrow should be to the left...

Hello Lucyna, Thierry, Stefan and Everyone!
I just finished the most wonderful videophone conversation in ASL
(ASL signs anyway), with Thierry, in Belgium! We were half way around
the globe from each other, and had a 90 minute sign language
conversation that was so fantastic! It was as clear as if Thierry
were here in my office!

Thierry has visited the US several times and therefore knew American
signs so well, that I felt totally comfortable and THANK YOU,
Theirry, for sharing with me!

I hope that others, who have videophones, will setup an appointment
too...I look forward to meeting everyone face to face...

During our video conversation we discussed these rotation arrows,
Lucy...I wish you could have been in our conversation too ;-)

Anyway, here is a little explanation as to how those Rotation Symbols
work and I am happy to discuss them tomorrow if you would like...I
must go back to working on my web pages for Stefan's new book, which
I am designing right now, Stefan - I am a little behind...but you and
Birgit will hear from me as soon as possible! Stefan, maybe you can
explain these arrows better than I can...smile...go right ahead if
you wish!  Val ;-)