FRENCH-BELGIUM Sign for FORD

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sun Nov 13 06:26:35 UTC 2005

The Dlink product I use is the DVC-1000.  It uses standard internet
protocols.  You just need at least 192kbps internet access and a TV and
you are ready to go.  I am not sure how it works with different TV
standards (NTSC vs. PAL).  It is pretty much "plug and play".  If you
have any questions on that, I am happy to help where I can since that
is some of what I do here in Iowa for deaf.

Thanks,

Stuart