AW: [sw-l] FRENCH-BELGIUM Sign for FORD

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sun Nov 13 11:56:28 UTC 2005

>But we had a intense discussion on the list ;-))
>
>If you are interested go to July 7th 2000 - to begin with ....
>
>Or push the "search-button" on the SignWriting.Org - Website and search for
>something like  "axial rotation"
>

>Stefan ;-))

Thank you, Stefan! I've found that discussion and now I understand the
rotation movement in the sign for FORD. And is it not so that the
movement may be written with a bit different arrow too? Look at the
rotation.jpg pic. To the example taken from the 2000 discussion  I added
another arrow below the sign, which can have the same meaning, can't it?
And I'm attaching still examples of PJM rotation signs. Are they correct?

Lucy