axial movement - thumb vs. baby finger

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 13 18:01:53 UTC 2005

Query,

So if I want to show a hand flipping both ways, and concentrate on the thumb, then the curve is at the bottom of the page, and if I want to concentrate on the little finger the curve is at the top of the page.  Either hand will do, but the curve below is the thumb, and the curve above is the little finger?

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
November 13, 2005

Fabulous illustrations, Stefan!

Now that you are teaching, I will go back to finishing your web
pages...Many thanks to you and Lucyna, for this discussion!