ANNOUNCING New SignWriting in Germany web area!

Mon Nov 14 03:51:03 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 13, 2005

Dear SW List Members!
I am happy to announce a newly-designed web area:

SignWriting in Germany
http://www.SignWriting.org/germany

Featuring Stefan's new instruction book for SignWriting:

Handbuch zur GebaerdenSchrift

This is our Special Feature for November!

CONGRATULATIONS, Stefan!

Plus there are links to Lars Majewski's work with SignWriter Python,
and to publisher Birgit Jacobsen's publications. All of the older
pages that have been on the web since 1999 are still there too. They
were first posted when Stefan started using SignWriting at the
Osnabruck School for the Deaf, six years ago. I am still waiting for
permission from the German National TV program, Sehen Statt Hoeren,
to post photos from their amazing TV program about SignWriting, which
took place in Stefan's classroom...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org