Make PDF button in Printer Driver on Windows XP?

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Thu Nov 17 19:41:08 UTC 2005

Using PDF in Open Office is very, very easy.  You just click a button
on the main toolbar and it automatically exports the document to PDF.
Very nice.

I prefer OpenOffice.org because it is opensource and for now it is the
only wordprocessor program on the Windows platform that exports to PDF
(that I know about).

Of course that PDFCreator that Steven mentioned might also work well. I
haven't tried it.  I did try one other free program for PDF creation,
but it only created graphical images of my pages and that made the PDF
very large. I don't know if PDFCreator does that or not.

Thanks,

Stuart