SW & Deaf school

Juliette Dalle Juliette.Dalle at WANADOO.FR
Fri Nov 18 18:40:22 UTC 2005

Hello Valerie, Kathleen, Shane and List

I would like to know who gives Sw lesson in some deaf classes in which
conutry in the world. Indeed, since the symbolium to Belgium, summer
2005, I knew that there are 3 deaf schools (Germany, France and
Belgium) in Europe and some countries out of Europe (Nicaguara and
Brazil) what use the SW system to support the LS or other thing. But I
saw some mails from the SW-List, there are other deaf schools where the
SW is teaching. So I want to know in order to contact them also to
exchange some experiences and reflexions about the SW system & Deaf
school.

In other fact, I wish to know what methodes  do you use to teach the SW
? Why do you use the SW in deaf school ? etc..

I work to create some SW supports for LSF lessons (game, texts, poems
in SW, etc...) with the linguistic, teacher and informatic group.

Keep in touch !

Juliette Dalle