NORWAY touch-and-go

Sat Nov 19 19:53:12 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 19, 2005

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> Yes, I mean that they are alternating in a trill while moving down
> the left hand - thereby the fingers will be touching briefly.
> As for png, that does not open in Hotmail, but I would have used
> the png as an attachment had the file not for some obscure reason
> turned itself into a bmp

So the sign was written well then! smile...

That is amazing that your computer created a bmp for you
automatically...didn't realize that could happen!

And I thought hotmail used pngs...that is also a surprise - that is
too bad...smile...

I guess we all have no choice but to work differently!

Are you using FireFox? I can base my lessons on creating the SignBank
with SignPuddle on Firefox...I think that will be best since FireFox
works well with SignPuddle ...