QUESTION...Which countries want to create their own SignBank?

Tue Nov 22 03:38:17 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 21, 2005

Nana Dumitra wrote:
> We already exchanged e-mails about this issue, but just to make
> sure: we
> here in the Philippines want to have our own Signbank, but we will not
> be able to download it, so could you please send us the CD by mail as
> you offered before? Thanks a lot, Nana

Hello Nana -
Yes. I remember and I will be happy to do that next week, after the
Thanksgiving holiday...smile...I haven't even posted the new SignBank
on the web yet...so no one has it yet...

Meanwhile the downloads will be smaller in the future too...

Have a wonderful week everyone!