AW: [sw-l] Start SignBank Lessons Nov 28, after Thanksgiving Holiday...

Tue Nov 22 06:03:12 UTC 2005

Zwarte-piet

What a wonderful spelling for kids!!!

Congrats!

Stefan ;-)))))

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Kasterlinden
Bilinguaal
Gesendet: Montag, 21. November 2005 22:23
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: RE: [sw-l] Start SignBank Lessons Nov 28, after Thanksgiving
Holiday...

Hello Val,

sure no problem, I'll hear from you next week. ;) I've an appointment at the
hairdressers tomorrow so.. ;)

have a great thanksgiving (we don't celebrate it in Belgium - like
halloween) Next for us is Sinterklaas  Sinterklaas
<http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-BE-nl/dict/sl/Sinterklaas.png>
<http://www.leukestart.nl/images/piet.gif>  Zwarte-piet
<http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-BE-nl/dict/sl/Zwarte-piet.png>

on 6th of December, this good man bring toys and candy to good children. If
you haven't been good, his assistant 'Zwarte Piet' (black guy) - not rasist
but he's just black from climbing up and down the chimney. ;)
<http://www.leukestart.nl/images/sint.gif>

Greetings Kathleen

  _____