to include

Wed Nov 23 01:02:43 UTC 2005

Hi Augusto,

It is possible to import signs into SignPuddle using XML.  Just go to
the appropriate puddle and click the Import icon on the left.

SignPuddle uses SWML-S.  The DTD is available online:
http://www.signpuddle.com/swml/swml-s.dtd

For the signs to import correctly, you will need to use the latest IMWA
version: 1.2.

If you want other options, write to me privately and we can discuss.

Regards,
-Steve