QUESTION...Which countries want to create their own SignBank?

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Thu Nov 24 21:37:27 UTC 2005

My merory was wrong - there are just 160 signs - and many of them are
duplicates with different sign names (glosse), or they are imports from
you ASL dictionary ...

I will make a zip-file over the weekend - have my presentations tomorrow
and Saturday,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and you family today,

Ingvild

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu skriver: