FLANDERS Question about a vertical line symbol in Flemish SignPuddle ;-)

Wed Nov 30 16:08:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 30, 2005

> Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> I just created the one I use most in the puddle ;)

Perfect! I just looked in your SignPuddle, and found it!.....smile...

Which gives me a perfect opportunity to ask you a question...I
noticed in the Flemish SignPuddle that some signs have a vertical
line that is thick, next to square handshapes...see the attached sign
for opdracht..I do not know what the vertical line means to you...we
do not add a line like that, so somehow this has a meaning to you in
Flanders, but nowhere else in the world that I know of...can you
share with us what the vertical line means to you?... smile...Val ;-)