POLAND... sign for ANIOL

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 4 10:39:24 UTC 2005

It's hard to write signs like this, as you have to think in three dimensions, and remember that the shoulder line is above the hands, yet the little fingers are actually sticking out.

Lucyna Dlugolecka <deafie at gmx.net> wrote:Yes, you're right, Charles. Thank you! I was misled by the torso line :-)

Lucy
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Butler
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:27 AM
Subject: Re: [sw-l] POLAND... sign for ANIOL

I'd put the touch on the thumbs, not the little fingers.  Remember the little fingers are pointed away from you.  The thumbs don't move in a circle, the little fingers do, even if it is a wrist circle.  I think this is clearer, what do you think?

Lucyna Dlugolecka <deafie at gmx.net> wrote:

Hello List.
Please see the attached video clip with the sign for ANIOL (ANGEL) and then lookk at the written sign. Is it readable?

Lucy

GG 3618151 SMS +48505273292   MSN deafie at gmx.net