Summary of writing steps for SignWriting

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sat Oct 8 15:22:23 UTC 2005

Ok, I see what you are meaning here.  A few questions ...

1) At what point in your process do you consider non-manual markers ...
B or E?

2) What about situations where the iconicity of the sign is less
obvious or the relationship of the meaning to the sign's production is
not clear? Do you still do step A?

3) Under step E, do you reiterate steps C through E until all other
articulators are accounted for?

Thanks,

Stuart