Compound sign in FSL

Sat Oct 15 03:36:46 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 14, 2005

> Nana Dumitra wrote:
> I have been adding some more signs (also reading a lot of the e-
> lessons, they have been GREAT help)...

Hello Nana!
Glad to hear the e-lessons are helping! And this is very well
written...really easy to read...

I do have one tiny suggestion...because the sign has a beginning and
ending position, you may not need the rotation-twist...just write the
same down-diagonal arrow without the rotation on it...because the
ending position gives you the information of the palm facing
change...that would simplify the down diagonal arrow...

But it is well written!