good news - another two Belgian schools supporting SW

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Oct 17 14:25:13 UTC 2005

Isn't it in SWML though?  Couldn't a XSLT be applied to SignEdit's SWML
to transform it to something that can be imported into SignPuddle? Then
they can clean up anything that was imported?

Just a thought.

Stuart