SOFTWARE development, symbolsets

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Oct 18 06:20:03 UTC 2005

I was planning to use it for one project, but this very issue of
migration blocked me from using it more actively. I did have some
documents in SW DOS, but I haven't actively used it much because I am
still waiting to see how to migrate forward. I don't want to have to
re-enter information from SW-DOS just to get IMWA.  That is my major
block.

Thanks,

Stuart