LESSONS in Writing Full Body Movement

Tue Oct 18 14:42:07 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 18, 2005

Dear SW Listers!
A new series of lessons is starting on the web:

LESSONS in Writing Full Body Movement
http://www.MovementWriting.org/lessons/fullbody

You will see I am just starting...the first two chapters have some
diagrams now...but this has nothing to do with SignWriting...it is
another aspect to our writing system...

It has a LONG way to go to be completed. When it is done, the entire
writing system will be documented, but it may take years for me to
complete it! So check back from time to time to read new pages...

Meanwhile, I understand from Ingvild Roald in Norway, that tomorrow
they need a way to write props for a Movement Writing project they
are doing...so I will now post a tiny lesson on how we write props
next, on the SignWriting List...

Sorry for the delay, Ingvild...smile... Val ;-)