FW: Sign bank

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Wed Oct 19 04:38:50 UTC 2005

Dear Val and List,
The e-mail below is from my husband. He does not want to join the list
(too many e-mails), so he is asking his question using my e-mail
address.
Have a good day,
Nana

-----Original Message-----
From: Marian Dumitra [mailto:marian.dumitra at schlossklaus.at]
Sent: Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2005 22:21
To: Nana Dumitra
Subject: Sign bank

Dear Val and the list

It is my privileged to write to you all. My name is Marian Dumitra the
husband of Nana Dumitra which all you know her form the list.

Many time I read your letters and some time enjoy it. But now I come to
you to ask for help. maybe sound crazy but I want to try.

I install Sign Bank in my computer. I want to use it but I can't. In SW
dos we can't save de dictionary. now all our computer are updated with
XP. I want to be able to save the dictionary this is my 4th time to
write again the dictionary. I decided to try again with Sign bank.

What can I do to create the Philippines dictionary in Sign Bank and to
put signs inside. I try everything what I was thinking but I failed.

Please my knowledge about computer are very basic. that mean you have to
write at the level 1 grade computer class. Not college computer class

Thank you very much for your help.

May the Lord bless you
Marian Dumitra

PS. Please reply to Nana's email address. Thank you

15.10.2005