kind request

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Thu Oct 20 19:56:48 UTC 2005

Wow!  That sort of happened to me this past March. I was talking on the
videophone with a deaf person and someone walked into my office and
stole my laptop while I was in the office!  I didn't see the person
walk in. I lost a lot of work too.  That is no fun!  I hope you can
find all that you need.

Hope your presentation goes well! :)

Stuart