kind request

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Thu Oct 20 20:10:34 UTC 2005

Stuart Thiessen napisaƂ(a):

> Wow! That sort of happened to me this past March. I was talking on the
> videophone with a deaf person and someone walked into my office and
> stole my laptop while I was in the office! I didn't see the person
> walk in. I lost a lot of work too. That is no fun! I hope you can find
> all that you need.
>
> Hope your presentation goes well! :)
>
> Stuart
> On Oct 20, 2005, at 14:38, Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
>
>> Dear Val,
>> Two weeks ago I had a bad adventure. I was travelling to Rabka, where
>> my parents live. When going out from the Intercity train in Krakow
>> near Rabka, I forgot to take my napsack, where I had my notebook
>> (laptop) and personal documents. I realized that after a few minutes
>> later and I went back to the train but my knapsack wasn't there any
>> longer. Probably a theft got into the train and stole it. I contacted
>> the police right away and after some time I got my documents back but
>> my notebook vanished withour trace. Now I have a new notebook and I
>> have much work with recovering the most important stuff... Well, I
>> used to make copies of it on a pendrive but I lost the pendrive too :-(.
>> This Wednesday I'll give a presentation at the uni on the Brussels
>> symposium. If you can, please send me all the related materials, i.e.
>> reports from the Italian participants, Daniel's remarks, Kathleen
>> recent materials sent to us and links to the photos. I would be
>> really helpful if you can help me with this.
>> Lucy

Sorry for mistakes, first mistake - I send it to the List instead of
privately - but that is ok too, maybe someone other will be able to help
me too? Second mistake - ...that a few minutes later (but not so
important :-)), and the third one: "I would be really _grateful_ if you
can help me with this." Oh, I'm very tired now, at 8 pm I fnished
teaching PJM today...
Lucy