Sign writing advice PLEASE!

Saduf Naqvi S.Naqvi at GOLD.AC.UK
Mon Oct 24 23:22:25 UTC 2005

Thank you for the advice.  It will be interesting I will be sending out
documentation to all the participants tomorrow, and I will let the list know
about how fast they learnt the sign writing and how they felt about.  Although I
am a bit stressed, Im also very excited about the study.  Its a new area and I
think it will be very interesting.

take care

Saduf

--
Miss Saduf Naqvi,
S.Naqvi at gold.ac.uk
Research Student,
Goldsmiths College - University of London,
New Cross,
London,
SE14 6NW,
020-7919-7462