Signs for different countries

Fri Oct 28 16:49:15 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 28, 2005

Thierry Haesenne wrote:
> So far, I have imported all the relevant signs from the Flemish,
> French and French-Swiss Sign Puddles. Hope their authors don't feel
> that I have been stealing their hard work!!!  Now, I have to put
> all the signs that Bruno and myself created over the last few weeks
> (about 1200 more signs to be added soon...)

Hello Thierry -
I think it is great that you are importing signs from one SignPuddle
to the other. That is the purpose of the Community SignPuddles ( the
public ones that we are all using right now)...to share signs
together in a public open forum...

Later, we will be offering Private SignPuddles for groups that can
pay for the tech support and video storage, but that is a totally
different thing...

The Community SignPuddles will always be a terrific tool for sharing
information...so there is no concern about stealing hard work...just
the opposite...by sharing our hard work together, we all benefit!

It is great to have you with us!! ;-)

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org