Norway: Poster presented at Special Education Conference

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Sat Oct 29 05:19:17 UTC 2005

Dear Ingvild and List,
The poster looks great. I even can understand some!! My question: My
husband and I will teach a seminar on SignWriting sometime in November
and your poster gave me the idea to try to do something similar. Do you
have the text of your poster in English also or if you don't have it
yet, could you translate it and share it with all of us? Thanks,
Nana

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Ingvild Roald
Sent: Samstag, 29. Oktober 2005 00:39
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: [sw-l] Norway: Poster presented at Special Education Conference

These last two days the Norwegian SUpport System for Special Education
has
arranged a confernce here in Bergen. I have had a poster made about the
use of SignWritng for teaching and learnig, with a few exaples. Lots of
people were interesed, both teacher of the deaf and teachers of other
children with language problems, who use signs as a support for their
speech. Also, Stefan's sytem for teaching speech and lip-reading was
appreciated.

I attach the poster as a pdf-file

Ingvild

27.10.2005