GERMAN-SWISS Need email in German

Sat Oct 29 19:00:39 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
October 29, 2005

Carmen from German-Switzerland wrote:

> Liebe Valerie,

Dear Valerie...

>  Wie gehts? Hoffe geht es dir alles gut.
> es geht mir gut.

How are you? I hope all goes well with you? I am well.

> Wau du bist so fleissig für Email beschäftigt. Ich finde es schön,
> Erfahrungsaustausch!

You certainly have been very industrious (busy) with all this great
email! I find it beautiful to exchange experiences!

> Oh Hier hat ja aber so viiiiieeelleee Email mehr als 200 Email, als
> ich von den Ferien heimkam, so kann ich nicht alles lesen, Hihi.

Oh. But I came home from the holidays and found 200 emails waiting
for me! And I cannot read them....Hee hee..smile...

> Auch sehr schade, von signwriting Email- Team sind alles in
> Englisch geschrieben.
> Eben ein Problem kann ich nicht so gut in Englisch.
> Ist es möglich Englisch auf Deutsch übersetzt? Das wäre super!

Also it is shame that your SignWriting teams all write in English. It
is hard for me to understand all the English. Is it possible to get a
German translation? That would be super!

> Wenn es nicht möglich ist, so denke ich diese abmelden.
> Wie kann man diese signwriting vom sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
> abmelden?

If it is not possible, then maybe I need to get off the List? How can
one leave the SignWriting List?

> Danke für dein Verständnis.

Thank you for understanding...

> Ich wünsche dir viel Erfolg für weitere englische Erfahrungsaustausch.
>
> Liebe Grüsse
>
> Carmen

I wish you much success for further English exchange of experience.
Love of greetings Carmen