Another Compound Sign in FSL

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Sun Oct 30 12:34:48 UTC 2005

Dear Charles,
To me the first version is much clearer. I am not too sure yet about the
black dot for the closing of the hand/ fingers. I don’t have the time
right now to look it up :-(.
Greetings from the Philippines,
Nana

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Charles Butler
Sent: Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2005 18:04
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: RE: [sw-l] Another Compound Sign in FSL

Very clear, now for one for you and the list.  Which sign for
"contrabando" is clearer.  I'm am trying to show a hand taking money
"under the table."  The open right hand slides under the left hand and
closes.

 HYPERLINK
"http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-BR/dict/sl/contrabando.png"contraban
do contrabando   HYPERLINK
"http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-BR/dict/sl/contrabando_2.png"contrab
ando_2  contrabando_2

Nana Dumitra <nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT> wrote:
Dear Charles, Val and List,
Thanks for your input. I think I took some of all the ideas that I got
and combined them into what I think is an easy to read and clear
spelling for FSL “daughter”. This is what you will now find in
Signpuddle FSL:
Thanks again,
Nana