kind request

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Thu Oct 20 19:38:02 UTC 2005

Dear Val,
Two weeks ago I had a bad adventure. I was travelling to Rabka, where my
parents live. When going out from the Intercity train in Krakow near
Rabka, I forgot to take my napsack, where I had my notebook (laptop) and
personal documents. I realized that after a few minutes later and I went
back to the train but my knapsack wasn't there any longer. Probably a
theft got into the train and stole it. I contacted the police right away
and after some time I got my documents back but my notebook vanished
withour trace. Now I have a new notebook and I have much work with
recovering the most important stuff... Well, I used to make copies of it
on a pendrive but I lost the pendrive too :-(.
This Wednesday I'll give a presentation at the uni on the Brussels
symposium. If you can, please send me all the related materials, i.e.
reports from the Italian participants, Daniel's remarks, Kathleen recent
materials sent to us and links to the photos. I would be really helpful
if you can help me with this.
Lucy