AW: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for S

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Fri Sep 2 20:52:11 UTC 2005

> SignWriting List
> August 30, 2005
>
> Hello Honza!
> I hope you and Lucyna had a great meeting together...Hi Lucyna!

Hi Val and List!
Yes, we had great two meetings, with Tomas and two Deaf friends of Honza. I
find the two-hand Czech fingerspelling exotic :-)). It looks really
interesting... The Czech and Polish Sign Language have much in common
although there are some funny differencies... And Prague is really
beautiful! I did not plan to visit it, we had to meet in Brno, another Czech
city closer to Slovakia but due to some misunderstanding (my mobile prepaid
card run out of money and I could not reply to Honza's SMS until I reloaded
the card via the web; I didn't know Slovak mobile phone operators were so
expensive!) I went to Brno and Honza didn't, so I took a very good and fast
bus to Prague and so we met :-)).

I will write about the PJM camp in Slovakia in another mail.
Now I'm back in Warsaw.
Lucy