writing signlanguage

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Fri Sep 2 21:30:27 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

now when I started use SignMail I recognised I had some troubles writing
sign language in mail.
Why? I recognised that in common communication you (of course) have your
communication parthner, so it is interactive communication. You can
react and reply now, again and again.
But In SignMail, your communication parthner is not preset.

How do you feel about this:
In common communication are rarely used signs like ME, YOU because it is
clear and you can show it by your face. But in signmail it is not easy.
If you like to do it, you have to add this and that face almost in any
sign..  So I can use signs ME, YOU instead of face, but it is not very
natural and that is how I found it, because I had troubles where to use
this signs.
Maybe in other languages it is used more and you don;t have this trouble.

have a nice weekend around the world ;-)
Honza