Fwd: [sw-l] PJM and SW camp in Slovakia

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sat Sep 3 23:22:07 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

I don't know the situation in Slovakia exactly, but about a Deaf an sign
language and education it is I suppose as in Poland or worse (So Lucyna
could tell you).
What I know is there are almost no interpreters and sign language is not
used in schools and I think (I am not sure now) there is still no law
about using Sign Language..

But about Slovak sign language - it is almost the same as Czech sign
languages, but there are several differencies (different signs).
Anyway I hope one day we'll need Slovak Signpuddle.

Honza