POLAND... the spelling of Antarktyda

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sun Sep 4 18:36:08 UTC 2005

>In Number 2, the thumb touches underneath the chin, palm facing left,
and brushes down to the five-hand-thumb touching the chest.
In Number 3, the thumb touches underneath the chin, palm facing down
to the floor, and brushes back to the five-hand-thumb touching the
chest.

I see your writing is wrong in both cases.

>Did you want the five hand to touch the chest, Lucyna? Where do you
want the five hand to touch? That was not clear in your writing...I
will explain better once I know the sign...Val ;-)

The right hand thumb is touching the chin (underneath). The back of the
right hand is up. The left hand is open and touches the right hand with the
thumb. Both hands move toward (slightly down, e.i. diagonally down). No hand
touches the chest.

Lucy