POLAND... the spelling of Antarktyda

Sun Sep 4 19:26:29 UTC 2005

On Sep 4, 2005, at 12:16 PM, Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Val, I have just taken a picture of myself signing the ANTARKTYDA
> but I
> can't copy the pic from the camera to the laptop :-(. I don't know
> why, I
> don't know what's up :-(. When connecting the camera the dispay
> gets off
> :-(.

Hello Lucyna and Everyone!
Smile...technology has brought us together, but it can also be
frustrating sometimes too! I understand!

So let me ask you with words...is this possible?

1. The right hand has the palm to the floor with the knuckles of the
bent fingers facing forward.
2. The left hand is a five hand and the thumb of the left hand is in
front of the right hand, and the thumb is touching the knuckles of
the right hand....so the two hands are like a unit toucing each
other, a little in front of the chin...
3. Then the two hands together as a unit move back towards the chin
and land under the chin? smile?

grin...