My goodness..I owe you all an apology

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sun Sep 4 23:46:21 UTC 2005

Don't worry about it Val, I do things like that all the time.

I went to my brother-in-law's funeral a couple month's ago and stayed at
a hotel.  My closest brother and his family were also there and we ate
breakfast at the hotel's dining room one morning.

Even though this was a 3-star hotel, the food was awful.  It was
absolutely the cheapest they could buy with many items almost unfit to
eat.

Now I'm deaf but I use my voice, even though I don't know how loud it
is.  I made a comment, saying, "If I were you, I'd think twice about
eating this food."  Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I said it so
loud that the whole restaurant heard it.  After a few seconds of stunned
silence from my brother and his family, he told me that the people
eating paused while lifting their forks.

:-)

Bill