international signs

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed Sep 7 22:47:24 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

thanks, yes I know there is already "international signs" signpuddle,
but it was called just as "IS names". :)
It would be nice if someone participation on the project of
International signs is able to add there signs ;)

so please if everyone is able to add there any sign please do that.

about ISL - you are rigt. It is not real language. It is just flexible
set of flexible signs - smile -

Honza