doubt about sign VLONI

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 8 11:06:57 UTC 2005

Then a wrist twist is actually called for on the sign, not just a bend down, this is actually easier to write than you were concerned about.

You can show the turn in angle simply by the ending position of the thumb and the twist down as a simple wrist turn.  That's a rotation in space, even if it doesn't move down the body.

e.cz> wrote:
Hi Tomas and everyone,

yes, you are right.... there is a mistake. My fault. Second handshape
should be black...

Honza