doubt about sign VLONI

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 8 11:35:03 UTC 2005

Exactly, Lucy.  I didn't know the sign so was going from description alone.

Lucyna Dlugolecka <deafie at gmx.net> wrote:Honza, Tomas and Charles -

I think the movement direction is up because it may be so that the sign is similar to the PJM sign for YESTERDAY. If so, what do you think about my attempt?

Lucy
----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Butler
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [sw-l] doubt about sign VLONI

Then a wrist twist is actually called for on the sign, not just a bend down, this is actually easier to write than you were concerned about.

You can show the turn in angle simply by the ending position of the thumb and the twist down as a simple wrist turn.  That's a rotation in space, even if it doesn't move down the body.