SignWriting in Mobile phones based on SignPuddle translate program...

Fri Sep 9 15:30:53 UTC 2005

On Sep 9, 2005, at 8:23 AM, Adam Frost wrote:
> I think that this is a good idea, but I, however, can not download
> things onto "my" computer because it isn't mine. :-(
>
> Adam

Yes. That is the reason why the List software cannot send large files
to 200 List members too! Not everyone's computer can accept large
attachments into their email...

So Adam, I will keep Aisha's files on the web for download for
several weeks...I assume you are traveling? maybe you will be able to
download later...

http://www.SignWriting.org/downloads/SignWriting4MobilePhones.zip