POLAND... Antarktyda again, plus 10 hand issues...

Fri Sep 9 21:56:07 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 9, 2005

Third, the Position of Contact rule needs to be applied...I am still
writing some of that on the web (sorry for the wait, Sergio)...

The Position of Contact means that you write the hand and the under-
chin as close to each other as possible...in other words the two
parts of the body that are contacting are written as much as possible
as it happens in real life. In real life, you do not have a Brush
Symbol hanging from your chin (grin)...so instead you write the hand
close to the bottom part of the face circle and then place any
contact stars, such as the Brush in this case, to the right,
connected with the arrow movement...as we did in the sign for NOT in
ASL...see attached...