doubt about sign VLONI

Sun Sep 11 00:18:37 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 10, 2005

Juliette Dalle wrote:
> Please forget my last mail, I didn't see the other mails...
> Its make me a confusion...

Oh. No problem at all, Juliette. I am confused about that sign too!!
There are so many messages on this List it can get confusing for all
of us! ;-))

Recently I asked everyone to post messages in SignWriting using the
SignWriting email program... (like you and I did before)

So after I answer your question next message, I will try to send a
message to the List in SignWriting...it is more fun!