doubt about sign VLONI

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Sep 11 19:11:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

thanks to you all who are interested in our sign VLONI (last year)
It is strange. It is everyday used sign and we have quite big problem
writing it down.
So make it clearer I found MPEG of this sign. It is not signed very
clear, but it is enought for now.
To make it more clear I tried to write it down in several steps.
It is too detailed, just because of contacts. so I hope in this way it
is 100% clear :)

thanks
Honza