Znakopis - Czech translation of the word SignWriting

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Sep 11 21:10:01 UTC 2005

Hi Tomas and everyone.

thanks you write this email. I also planned to do it, but you were
faster, good for you. ;-)
I like this word at all (at first we developed shorter word ZNAPIŠ (in
polish ZNAPISZ).. but it sounds quite funny.
several minutes later we discussed it and tried to find another word..
so than become znakopis - the meaning you already know.

about europian sign for SW - czech people like this sign, but at first
we had to explain it. At first show it as composed sign SIGNING and "PUT
SIGN ON THE PAPER (or something like that - second part of the sign)".
Than it is clear to everybody.

it is too late now, so I have to go sleep, so good night for those who
are the similar time to me. ;-)
Honza