RES: [sw-l] Sergio....Position of Contact Question ;-)

Sergio ssr.informatica at BOL.COM.BR
Tue Sep 13 00:14:27 UTC 2005

Valerie

Thank you

Sergio Ribeiro
-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Em nome de Valerie Sutton
Enviada em: domingo, 11 de setembro de 2005 21:37
Para: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Assunto: [sw-l] Sergio....Position of Contact Question ;-)

SignWriting List
September 11, 2005

Sergio wrote:
About Position Contact Spelling Rule. In this example with one touch of
contact. If I want to write 3 touch What bellow options is better ?
------------------------
Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
And I like Option 1. Becuase it follows the rule to write single contact
symbols.
Lucy
----------------------

Hello Sergio and Everyone -
Thank you for your questions and your patience. Your options actually
have different meanings...Very interesting to look at!

Lucyna is correct that Option 1 is the best if you want to do three
movements with a single touch each time. We write single contact symbols
most of the time, when we have multiple arrows, because the arrows give
the information that it is multiple.

And three small touches means something else. It means tiny little
touches that do not have big movement...

Please see attached diagram: