Downloading SignBank

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Wed Sep 14 14:02:21 UTC 2005

It could be something at the filesystem level that only allows a
certain number of files per folder. I have heard of those kinds of
limitations before but I have not experienced it. Windows XP uses the
NTFS file system if I recall correctly.

On the Mac OS X platform, I have not had a problem with unzipping, so
it may be a filesystem issue with Windows perhaps.

Thanks,

Stuart