New Java version for Mac OS Tiger

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Wed Sep 14 19:58:12 UTC 2005

Hi Valerie!  SignWriter Tiger uses Java 1.5 and up. This update is only
for 1.3.1 and 1.4.2 which are earlier versions of Java.  So it won't
help for SW Tiger, but it might help with the SW Java from before.  It
all depends on what was updated.

Thanks,

Stuart