FRANCE Sign for Etudiant

Fri Sep 16 14:13:27 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 16, 2005

Juliette Dalle wrote:
> I see that there is a little confusion about the sign' s
> interpretation. Indeed, I recharch one symbol for a sign "Deaf
> Student association of  31" (it is a name of association), not of
> sign "student".... For the sign student, it more different about
> position. That's why I should better to delete the sign which you
> put on the french dictionnary.. (sorry... :-S).

Hello Juliette and Everyone!
That is fine to delete the signs that are not correct. We use
SignPuddle as a place to discuss different ways to write, and then
you are welcome to delete anything that is not correct later. That is
why I put my name as the Source, so you can see what I suggested, and
then you can make your own decisions...so no need to say you are
sorry!!  smile...

Look at the attached diagram. It is the one in the SignPuddle right
now... I have a question. Is the sign really brushing? Is the right
hand touching the left hand at the beginning?