FRANCE Sign for accessibilit é

Sat Sep 17 00:05:35 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
September 16, 2005

Juliette Dalle wrote:
>> I give you other example : sign of "accessibilité" (accessibly).
>> See the photo and picture of SW proposal by my french "colleague"
>> Mathilde...

Hello Juliette, Mathilde, Charles and everyone...
Thank you for this question. The photos are great. Charles is correct
that the left hand is different in the photos, than the left hand in
Mathilde's writing, so I wrote the way the photo looks. Here is my
first attempt. How would other List members write this sign?