The 10 Handshape

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 22 17:17:37 UTC 2005

The only change I see is where the palm facing line splits the hand.  It is, in this way, clearly distinguishable from the extended middle finger.

Is there something else?  It is certainly clearer this way.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
September 22, 2005

Dear SW List!
I am still working on the software to support the new 10 handshape,
but here is a diagram of the way it will look in SignBank, when it is
ready...The photo is Stefan's hand, I believe!! smile...There will be
a photo for each rotation and palm facing...