There is a solution for the 10 handshape! ;-)

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Sep 27 15:31:52 UTC 2005

Actually, Stuart, it's quite possible that the angled lines themselves
would indicate the shaded part.  If the shaded part is on the right
side, just reverse the construction.

I believe there's been a lot of thought put into handwritten
SignWriting.  Val needs to confirm that any handwritten symbol is not
confused with other symbols and is consistent with the basic premises of
SignWriting.   Just giving it a few minutes of thought, however, and
trying to be consistent with what I did with the ten hand, I came up
with the following for the "e" hand:

Again, my only purpose with doing the ten hand symbol was to use a
possible progression and change of signwriting as a validation argument
for the symbol Val proposed.   I'm not suggesting that we change
things.  It is intriguing to think about possible future constructions
though!  :-)

Bill